The CV30 UST-HD is remarkable for being the first ultra short throw projector in the world that combines laser technology with Full-HD resolution. Capable of producing 4,000 ANSI lumens, it is also one of the brightest ultra-short throw projectors available today.
The CV30 comes equipped with a phosphor Laser Solid State Light (SSL) source that makes it an exceptionally long lasting, dust proof, low maintenance and low operation costs projector, ideally suited for professional 24/7 operations such as in bars, control rooms or simulators.
CV30 UST-HD Ultra Short Throw projector
- 0.65" Full-HD DLP chip
- 16:9 format, 1920x1080 resolution
- Great picture quality: 4,000 Lumens, 20,000:1 contrast
- Ultra Short Throw ratio of 0.25:1
- Laser phosphor Solid State Light source suitable for install in any orientation
- Instant startup and shutdown
- Low maintenance, dust proof design and no lamp replacement
- 30,000 hours in Eco mode, 10x more power efficient: low cost operation
- 3D shutter glass technology using DLP-Link syncro
- Integrated loud speakers for audio playback
Thanks to its powerful phosphor laser light source and its ultra short throw, the CV30 UST-HD can accommodate screen sizes from 80" to 100" diagonal (180cm to 220cm wide) from a very short distance.
Our 3D glasses benefit from the latest ergonomic innovations and technologies used in cinemas. They adopt fast-response liquid crystal lenses to create the best image quality wherever you sit. Higher brightness, more natural colors and greater durability. Weighing only 58 gr (2 oz), their ergonomic design offers 3 different sizes and gives optimal comfort for everyone.
The CV30 UST-HD is so powerful that it produces a bright and perfect 3D picture even in day light.
- Triple flash 3D ability (144Hz)
- No color banding
- No ghosting
Supported 3D formats:
- Frame packing up to 144Hz
- Top & Bottom
- Frame Sequential
The CV30 has an exceptionally high resolution for an Ultra Short Throw projector, that makes it a perfect choice in High-Fidelity setups such as simulators.
Phosphor Laser light source
The use of a Solid State Light (SSL) source such as the phosphor laser equipping the CV30 brings the following benefits.
- longer life time: 30,000 hours in Eco mode
- Instant startup/shutdown
- Low maintenance, no manual replacement.
- Any physical orientation is possible.
High Performance DLP chip
The CV30 UST-HD is equipped with a performant 0.65" DLP chip that can sustain 24/7 operations. And thanks to its low power SSL source, the CV30 allows a low power consumption.
Ease of integration with DLP-Link
The CV30 UST-HD uses active shutter glasses technology to easily switch between 2D and 3D projection without quality loss on any support such as wall. The use of DLP-Link technology is completely integrated into the projector and doesn't require any external accessory or special screen.
Thanks to their high connectivity, the CV30 projectors are particularly suitable for data and conventional video presentations. In addition to the microphone input, the available inputs are:
- 2x VGA-PC (configurable as input or output)
- 2x HDMI (with built-in audio)
- 1x Video RCA (coupled with 2x RCA for audio)
- 1x USB (for USB keys of disks containing multimedia files)
- Computer: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WXGA
- SD Video: PAL, PAL-M/N, SECAM, NTSC, NTSC4.43
- HD Video: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576i/p, 480i/p
Built-in projector cascading
Thanks to the versatile VGA-PC configurable inputs/outputs, an additional projector can be easily cascaded for mirroring or monitoring.
Thanks to the built-in 10W loud speaker, the CV30 can handle audio functions from one of the numerous available audio inputs.